Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer



This is a product I've been using for about 4 years now, I started using it when it first came out. Summer 2006 is when i really got addicted to it. I love this product, everytime i go to walmart i grab another tube, they're all over my bathroom and my bedroom haha.

They've changed the formulas recently and instead of having just the one general jergens natural glow, they have express, revitalizing, and firming. I haven't tried the express yet, because the normal one bumps up my color within an hour or so with just one application and i'm a little scared i'll have too much color with the express. I love the revitalizing though, it's very moisturizing and makes your skin look good.

I use the one for fair skin tones and it really makes me dark. I feel like i don't need to go out in the sun and tan because this is perfect and so much better for my skin than too much sunlight. It is intense, so after you apply this you should wash your palms and between your fingers and toes to makes sure you don't get those weird streaky spots. Overall though, this product does not streak on your skin, it gives amazing color. If you apply it everyday you will be at full intensity by the end of the week. Applying it right after you get out of the shower is best. I apply mine when i get out of the shower and before i go to bed at night. My skin gets to full intensity in about 3 days. Once you hit that and you want to go darker, you can buy the next one up in color and apply that. This is what i do during the summer and i look extremely tan and never orange.

Overall i love this product and would recommend it to everyone that is looking for a natural looking tan without the sunlight!

No comments:

Post a Comment